Fisher went to the doctors yesterday for a well check up and his stats were:
weight: 20 1/2 lbs (50%)
height: 28 1/4" (50%)
head: 18" (60%)
He continues to be a pure joy in our home and brings smiles to all of our faces all day! His newest silliness is shaking his head back and forth and cracking himself up over and over again! I can't help but laugh at how precious and silly he is. Whenever I take him somewhere everyone comments on what a good and easy going personality he has and they are totally right. We went tubing this last weekend and he loved every part of the trip. He loved the freezing cold springs water, loved smiling at everyone who tubed by, he even feel asleep twice. I love this boy so much and I can't believe that he will be one year old in just two short months.
4 comments:
Stacie, he's so adorable. He looks so much like you!
What a cutie pie! 10 months and walking - all your kids walked early.
LOVE his legs!!!
So cute although I am not happy at all he is growing up so fast and I have missed all of it!! :(:(. Can't wait to see you ALL
Post a Comment