Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girls Weekend and Cousins

A couple of weekends ago I went on the Annual Cooper Girls Weekend. We went to Orlando, Fl this year and stayed at this nice resort. Despite rude and unaccommodating staff, we managed to have a lot of fun. The main hit of the weekend was their pool area that had it's own lazy river and really fun slide. Shelbie probably went down the slide at least 25 times with the same big grin on her face every time. Normally it would be just girls on the girls weekend but this year we got to bring along 3 baby boys with us, including the newest addition which was just 2 weeks old. I hadn't even met little Jackson Thomas Cooper yet so getting to see him was an added bonus. Most of the weekend Jackson was wearing some of Fishers newborn clothes and that brought back so many sweet memories :)
I didn't get a chance to take very many pictures the whole weekend cause it seemed like I always had my hands full but below are a few that I did manage to get.
Here's Coral hanging out in the car in the parking lot of the hotel waiting until we could get the keys to our room. Below is Shelbie with cousin Hannah hanging out in the back of the car. I have to mention that getting to see their cousins was the real highlight of the whole weekend.


Here's some pictures of Fisher and cousin Benjamen, who is only 2 weeks younger then Fisher, exploring the cabinets in our suites kitchen. Looks like fun boys!

Shelbie just adores babies and she was so happy to get to hold little Jackson! Isn't he such a cutie!
Like I mentioned above Coral and Shelbie loved being with their cousins and all of their cousins were so so good to them. Hannah and Kali Peers came back to Gainesville for a few days after Girls Weekend and we had the pleasure of having them over to our house. Above is all the girls watching a movie while enjoying ring pops.
If you're wondering what Miles was doing the whole weekend worry no more cause he was having the time of his life with his boy cousins. Now his boy cousins on the Cooper side are way older then him, but they were still so good to him. Grant took the boys out scalloping one day and another day Miles got to go to the movies.



2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, this 1st picture of Coral is soooo like you at that age - it's killin me!!!

glad everyone had tons of fun!

Tillia said...

Yeah I have been waiting for you to post pictures of girls weekend. I can't wait till it is my girls sitting with Coral and Shelbie!!!