I would have never thought that my most challenging child yet would have been the easiest to potty train. I really had no intention to potty train Coral until mid August when I got back from a long trip to Utah, but she had other plans. A few weeks ago when I was at Target with all the kids Coral just happen to pass by some Minnie Mouse underwear and she would have nothing else but to get them. I figured that she would need them eventually so I got them with the intention of putting them away for another month. Well, once again Coral had to hold them on the way home and then as soon as we got home she just HAD to put them on. It really only took her about a week to get the hang of it with barely any accidents. We are so proud of her and I hope that she keeps it up while on vacation. I'm sure she won't be perfect, but considering the fact that I rank potty training as one of hte hardest things to do as a parent it hasn't been to bad. Way to go Coral!
Here she is so proud of her Minnie Mouse undies.
(I know I struggle with this girl sometimes, but she truly is a sweet heart and I love her dearly!)
4 comments:
Way to go Coral!! That is very awesome!! Yay Minnie :) And congrats Stacie! We are very impressed ;)
While in Utah, Tillia was telling me some Coral stories. I was laughing and amazed all at the same time. Sounds like you have a handful, it helps that she is so adorable !!!
I LOVE this little girl - I look forward to her daily (sometimes more)phone calls and saying "I want to come to your house".
I can't believe she stuck with the undies! WAY to GO, she just better not pee on any of my new furniture. Can't wait to see her!! She better love on me too!!!
Post a Comment