The picture Below I took of Fisher with his Grandpa Cooper or "Ponka" a few Sundays ago. I walked in the room and after seeing these two chilling together I had to grab the camera. It almost looks like Fisher is about to fall asleep, so precious!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Good Times!
I have taken a few cute/random pictures lately and wanted to share. The first two are of Fisher playing the piano. He love buttons, keys, and things that make noise so it's no surprise that he loves to "play" the piano. He also loves his binky which you can see a little bit in the first picture. In the second one I took his binky out to get a picture of his sweet smile. 

The picture Below I took of Fisher with his Grandpa Cooper or "Ponka" a few Sundays ago. I walked in the room and after seeing these two chilling together I had to grab the camera. It almost looks like Fisher is about to fall asleep, so precious!
Here's Fisher exploring the house! He pretty much never crawls anymore and is found trying to pick up the walking pace to almost a run lately, oh dear. You can kindoff tell in the first picture that he's lunging himself forward to me :) It makes me feel so good when he sees me and wants to get to me as fast as he can! How could you not feel special with that face coming towards you!
The picture Below I took of Fisher with his Grandpa Cooper or "Ponka" a few Sundays ago. I walked in the room and after seeing these two chilling together I had to grab the camera. It almost looks like Fisher is about to fall asleep, so precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sooooo SWEET!!! This little guy is getting so big!
Piano lessons here we come!?!?
Oh my mercy- they get big WAY too fast!! I love the photos- the happiest most wonderful faces :) He is such a doll- I am sure you could just eat him up :)!! So excited to see you all!!
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! I didn't have all my blog bookmarks while I was away so it was fun to sit and catch up with your little family. I CANNOT BELIEVE Fisher is walking. Jack is into everything, but far from walking. I love the chub on those legs as he was walking towards you in his onesie. I can't wait to see you guys again...wait, aren't you leaving soon?
Oh I hope he LOVES me as much as he did when he was an infant (I know he loved me the most them, but its been a while) Start showing him pictures of me, I want to hold and kiss him so bad!!!
Post a Comment