It's not even 9 am on saturady morning and the kids are already out on our back deck playing in their water buckets. Ever since we got these buckets a couple of years ago I have atleast 3 or 4 scrapbooking pages a year with them playing in them. It's just so fun to see them entertained with a bucket of water!Here is a picture of Coral from about a week ago. I'm not even sure how she got up like this but there I found her standing up at the play kitchen like a big girl. Miles came to me and said, "Come look at what Coral is doing, she's standing up playing". I know I say it often but it makes me sad and happy to see her grow up, however, it just seems to happen all to quickly.

3 comments:
Stacie, Miles and Coral look just like you. Shelbie looks like Grant, but really Sharon.
Cute kids!!!!
stacie they are so cute!!! I can't wait to see them
I can't believe that they were in the water that early--- then again you live in Florida!!!! I love you Stacie--- and the little ones are so-o-o precious !!! You are such a wonderful little mom!!! Love ya--- Aunt Wondo
Post a Comment