Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanks Kalli, Hannah, and Aunt Lesa

Yesterday we had a wonderful visit from Grants sister Lesa and three of her children. They are in Florida for a couple of weeks all the way from Park City, Utah. Miles and Shelbie just adore their cousins and they had a blast and I'm sure will continue to have more fun together while they're here.
Well, right before their visit yesterday they stopped by Wal-mart and picked up a small gift for Miles and Shelbie. Miles got a water gun and Shelbie got this backpack and a baby and bottle that goes with it. Tonight when I went to check on the kids I found Shelbie had put the baby and bottle inside the backpack and then preceded to put it on and go to sleep. I thought it was priceless and I had to go get the camera and snap a pic. Also notice that she got out of bed and grabbed her piggy (or kitty) bank and is sleeping with that also. So precious! I love going to check on the kids at night, one because hey they're sleeping. No, seriously I love just staring at them and pondering how much I love these little souls from heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you are talking about- checking on the kids when they are sleeping is one of my favorite things! They truly are angels and we are so blessed to be their mothers! The things they teach us!! How could we not adore them! This is a great picture- such a sweetie!
Love ya- cousin Candy
(let me know if my blg hasn't worked yet :) )

Tillia said...

Of course its nice when they are sleeping, no one is crying or hitting or driving you crazy. But it is a nice time to think about how much we love these little monkeys