Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family of 5

My sweet Miles says the funniest things sometimes, but also some of the sweetest things! Coral and I just got back from an extended mother/daughter weekend last night and I was so excited to see Grant and Miles and Shelbie. Grant did such a great job holding down the fort and he took the kids on so many adventures that I'm not so sure that they missed me to much, although Grant insists that they did. Well, we were all upstairs getting the kids ready for bed when Miles comes out of nowhere and says, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 I love our family of 5." I couldn't have said it any better myself! He has always been a wild man, but he also has always had a sweet heart and I love him so much for his random, yet sincere, incite. I had a wonderful time away, but it sure is great to be home!

2 comments:

Emily Kikuchi said...

Adorable! But I also want to hear more about your fun trip away!

Tillia said...

I can't wait to see you all!!!!! Could you please put in a pool before I get there, I know I am a worth it. Besides you know how cranky I can be when I am HOT!!!