Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random, or not so random, things about me.

My sister tagged me on facebook so I typed up these 25 things about me. Since I'd already wrote them down I thought I'd share them with all of you. I did change a few from what I originally put on facebook cause as soon as I posted it I thought of some more. Hopefully you'll learn something you didn't know about me.

1. My kids can always make me smile, even when I shouldn't.
2. I love being a stay at home mom and wouldn't trade it for the world.
3. I've been bungee jumping
4. I've had two home births with midwives and yes that means all natural no drugs and in my house. One was in the bed and the other in the tub. I'm pregnant again and planning on the same thing.
5. I consider myself pretty strong and brave, refer to #4.
6. I don't like to cook
7. I've been married 9 1/2 years, which means I got married when I was 19.
8. My husband and I knew each other for almost 6 years before we got married, but had only spent about 30 days together in the same town before we got married.
9. I love watching my kids grow up and think that it happens way to fast.
10. I love my husband with all my heart and am so thankful to have him and to put up with my craziness, especially right now with all the extra hormones.
11. My sister Tillia is my best friend and miss her terribly.
12. Growing up my sister and I had an imaginary friend named Jimmy who ate dog food, found memories.
13. I like reality TV.
14. I do not like talking on the phone, never have.
15. I love going to gym and taking time for me and my body.
16.I still hold the track record for the 800 m at my high school.
17. I'm scuba certified and love going diving with my hubbie and spearfishing. there's something about killing your own dinner.
18. I love to shop for bargains and good deals. Even if I don't need something I'll call my friends to see if they need whats on sale cause it's such a good deal.
19. One of the best parts of my day is seeing my kids happy!
20. I love taking pictures and love scrapbooking, paper and digital.
21. I look forward to the day when I can serve a mission with my husband.
22. I love to travel and hope to travel the world with my husband one day.
23. I hate cleaning bathrooms, always have.
24. I have great friends that I know will always be there for me, and have been a lot lately with me being so sick.
25. I was student body president my senior year of high school.

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Stacie,
Loved ready all these things about you. It makes me miss you. Take care.
Love,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

You missed one... YOU ROCK!!!! We love ya!

Becky Leland said...

I LOVE YOU!!!