Here's a short video of Shelbie and Coral this morning. Shelbie loves to be Corals mommy. Usually Coral doesn't like it but this morning it worked in her favor.
Stacey! Our Josh (nearly 2) loves being pushed in the baby stroller. I love how much fun they get from it. We actually have video of Lilly pushing him in it when he was nearly brand new. Now that was a little scary!
3 comments:
Coral looks so much like you it is freakin me out. That makes me love her even more, I miss you and your kids sooooooooooo much.
looking at Coral is like looking at you at that age!!!!!!!!
sorry you are still SICK!
see y'all soon
Stacey! Our Josh (nearly 2) loves being pushed in the baby stroller. I love how much fun they get from it. We actually have video of Lilly pushing him in it when he was nearly brand new. Now that was a little scary!
Post a Comment