Friday, January 16, 2009

Being Humbled!

Well, I have to admit that a couple of weeks ago I was feeling that I just might be getting a handle on these three kids of mine. As the Lord usually does in times like these he decides to humble me by giving us a little surprise called baby #4. Now I'm completely lost, have a handle on nothing, and am terribly sick. I think that there might be a least 10 loads of laundry to do, toys strung out all around the house, and my usual goal for the day, or every other day, is to take a shower. I finally started to tell the kids cause I didn't want them thinking that there mother was a complete loser who lays on the coach all day and never makes dinner anymore. So, now I'm telling all of you so that I have an excuse for never updating my blog or checking on all of your blogs, which I have really missed cause I love seeing and reading about whats going on in all of your lives.
Well, there's the announcement! I'm about 8 weeks and am hoping to make it back to the land of the living in a couple of months.

8 comments:

Tillia said...

I love you and hope you get to feeling better SOON!

Becky Leland said...

sorry sorry you are sooooooooooo sick. Shelbie told me that you have a baby in your tummy and it is making you SICK. It was really funny how she said it - but true that you are really sick.Daddy and I will see you soon.

We love you

Simpson Family said...

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise! Gotta love Heavenly Father's sense of humor!

InkMom said...

Oh, God bless you, honey. I would have a good cry if I found out I was pregnant right now.

Feel no guilt about being a lump on your couch. Seriously. Your incubating, and it's hard work!

Anonymous said...

We are so THRILLED for you guys, even if it was a surprise :) Yes, whenever things seem to get comfortable, life gets exciting again! I hope you are feeling better again soon :) Luv ya!

Kerri said...

EXCITING!!!!! At least you have a good excuse for not updating your blog...me?? Nothing!

CONGATS!!

somestratt said...

Congratulations! Isn't that just how it goes, feeling like you finally have it under control when we luck into or plan that next one. I hope you sickness passes soon!

Angela said...

Congratulations! Shelbie mentioned at Joy School that "Mommy has a new baby in her tummy and it's not Coral!" I am soooooooo sorry you are sick!! I completely feel for you....it definitely is the worse stage...especially when you have other kids relying on you! It does get better....I was in your shoes just about 6 weeks ago. Now at 18 weeks life is bearable again..haha.. Let me know if I can help you out in any way...babysitting etc.
Love you,
Angela