Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas Eve
We had a great Christmas and it started with a fun Christmas Eve. We read some of the Christmas story, sang some songs, and opened up one present which included some new comfy jammies. Then Grant pulled the classic, " I think I hear Santa's Bells, you better get to bed." The kids ran upstairs and jumped in bed and the lights were out at 6 pm. I was cracking up! They were so excited! However, I found Miles on the stairs around 7:30 saying that he couldn't get to sleep cause he was so excited thinking about Santa. I love these kids and there innocence and pure sweetness. Below is a picture of them in their new jammies.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
perfection!! don't you just love Christmas, especially with kiddos! I smile all year long just thinking about it :)!! Glad to hear yours was wonderful too!
love those kids!!! just wish you had been here!
Post a Comment