I just Love this girl and her Love for learning and sweet spirit!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Christmas Program
Shelbie has been practicing for her Christmas Program at school for months. Every day she would sing me her Christmas songs and tell me her part. I have to add that she would also tell me about 5 other peoples parts as well. One day she even came home from school and told me that her and two of her friends were the only ones who got to go outside for an extra recess that day cause they knew there parts so well they didn't need the extra practice. She was so excited when the day finally came for her program. She was a wise man and looked so cute and beaming in her costume. When it came time for her part she said it word for word. Her part was, " When King Herod heard this he was disturbed. He called all his chief priests and asked them where the baby boy was to be born. In Bethlehem they said."
I just Love this girl and her Love for learning and sweet spirit!
Here she is with one of her best friends. they are so cute together. Shelbie is always drawing pictures for her and taking them to school to give to her.
Fisher was so good during the program. Here he is watching his sister perform. I wanted to put in an update about Fishers 3 month checkup. I took him in a couple of days ago and it looks like he is a very well proportioned boy. He was 75 % in weight, height, and head circumference. He weighed in at 14 pounds even and was 24 1/2 inches long.
I just Love this girl and her Love for learning and sweet spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shelbie said her part for me on the phone - it was perfect!She is soooo cute. Fisher is growing too fast - just adorable!
LOVE IT!!!!!!! and I love that Christ was aloud at your school, I hear alot about school taking him out!!!
Post a Comment