Monday, December 7, 2009

True Fans!

Now I know that the Gators lost on Saturday, but the true fans still love their team even when they lose! Now that that has been said I need to rewind back and tell you about our Saturday. We all got dressed up to go to a big SEC championship party and I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the kids in their Gator outfits (except for Coral cause she was taking a nap). We were all so excited for the game that we went to the church a little early to help set up. When we pulled into the parking lot their was only one car their. Shelbie got out of the car and said, "Lets get this party started!" I thought I was going to pee my pants, kids do say the darnest things!
My boys!
Fisher and his second Mommy!
Fisher loves to smile and it makes everyone around him smile with him!




1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

sorry the Gators loss!cute cute cute Gator fans!!!