Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Miles woke up at 4 am and came into our bedroom and said that he saw what Santa gave him. I told him that he needed to forget what he was and go back to sleep until his sisters woke up. He went back upstairs and he tried to act surprised when Shelbie and Coral woke up and they all came down the stairs together. It is so fun to see the kids so excited! We had a great morning playing and spending time as a family. Grant made everyone an awesome breakfast and then we went over to his families house around 3 pm for more food and family fun. It was wonderful to have nothing else to do but just be together. I sure hope that everyone had as great a Christmas as we did.
I have to add that when we were at Grants parents house and about to open a couple presents Miles asked if we could say a prayer first and then preceded to say the sweetest and most sincere prayer. These are the moments in life that I savor!





















1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

Soooooo cute! Christmas mornings are the best! Love these kids!