Monday, April 21, 2008

Eatin' Good

Many of you that know my husband know that he is addicted to spearfishing and being out on the water. You also might know that this love takes him away from his family quite often (to often to mention). He always does very well and comes home with a cooler of fish. I have to brag about his last trip which was a local tournament on Saturday. He received a close 2nd place, but the real accomplishment is featured in the below picture - a 60lb Cobia. These fish are great to eat and this shows him slaughtering it in our kitchen, I hope none of you have weak stomachs. This is one of 2 big meats cuts on the fish.
Why am I showing you these pictures you might ask, well I guess to show that I to get something out of these trips - FOOD. The saying is that the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach, but I think that this goes both ways ladies don't you agree. When was the last time that your husband made you a great meal, or took you out for that matter , and it made your heart and your stomach happy. So, I guess my tummy will be happy for a long, long time - Thanks Honey!(but in case you read this this doesn't mean that you can go out more than you already do:)

4 comments:

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

Holy smokes...that fish is a beast! I can't even imagine what you hot florida home smells like with the dissection going on...Good thing you like fish! You must have a lot of recipes.

Well, the website looks great! Glad you figured it out.

Britt

Tillia said...

I expect some seroius fish when i come this summer, I mean I want to OD on it YUM YUM YUM!!!!

Emily Kikuchi said...

You just made my day!!!!!!!!!! Since your sister started a blog I have been anxiously waiting for you to follow!!!! Very anxiously!

I am SO excited to keep up with your family better! I am SO terrible at keeping in touch but love your guts and think about you all the time! Now I can be better!

Becky Leland said...

This is alot of fish! It will make tons of fried nuggets ( my favorite)YUMMY!