We had a great day today! I know all of you know what I mean when I say that today was just one of those all around good days when nothning monumental happened, just small moments of laughter and joy. These are some pics from the trip to the park where all of the kids love the swings whether it's the traditional swing or the tire swing.
It makes me dizzy sometimes to watch them spin around and around and call out for faster and higher. Even little Coral loves the baby swing and sweals in delight when I push her just a little higher. I've got three dare devils on my hands and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know I've got three pictures of Coral on here but I honestly couldn't choose just one. She was cracking me up and was making it so easy to do a photoshot that I just can't help myself. I hope and pray that we all can savor the small moments in life because like this new country song I just heard on the radio (and off course it made me cry) they grow up in a Blink.


2 comments:
The last picture is my favorite! SO CUTE!
Stacie, looking at Coral is like looking at you, except you had NO hair at 7 months.
Post a Comment