Sunday, April 20, 2008

Let's Go For a Ride!

There are a lot of things that my son asks me to do and sometimes I find myself saying no before I even hear the idea (if you knew my son you would know why). However, this day I was feeling patient and kind and decided to hear him out on his new idea that involved his 6 month old sister. He dumped this little wagon out that had blocks in it, put Coral in it, and went for a ride around the house. She of course loved it, even though she looks rather concerned in the picture, and I of course had to take pictures. I had to give him props for his good idea and I guess I'll be hearing him out in the future.

2 comments:

Tillia said...

Tell Miles that he can push me around in the wagon and we will really see what he is made of!! I can't wait to see those cuties and just hug them to death.

Becky Leland said...

Miles, you are a great big brother and so cute!