Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Precious!

Sometimes we find ourselves never calling Coral by her name but Precious! She is so precious to us and even to Miles and Shelbie. She is the only child I have right know that takes good pictures and will sit still for me, so here is a couple of recent ones that I love.

She's just started to sit up really good and you can tell that she's so proud of herself.
She loves to sit in a laundry basket with tons of toys and play. She ends up throwing them all out and pittifully crys and looks at me so that I'll put them back in again.
She's all tuckered out from the daily activities and from watching what we call, "The Miles and Shelbie Show" that she passed out on top of Daddy. Once again, so Precious! (I just can't help myself.)

No comments: