
Here are Miles' school pictures for the year. He looks so big to me that I can't even believe it. The cap and gown get up cracks me up, especially since it's just
Pre-K. However, I couldn't reset buying one copy to remember how darn cute and
innocent he looks!

Here is Miles walking across the stage and getting his "diploma" from Ms. Pat (leader of his school).

Miles with "
Ponka", and Grandma Cooper. We were so glad that they got to come to his graduation ceremony.

Miles and Mommy. It's starting to sink in that my first born will be going to all day Kindergarten in a couple of months. I've been acting like it's not a big deal, but watching his ceremony today I almost started to cry thinking about how fast he is growing up. I then started to think about all the sweet things about Miles that I hope he never grows out of: his great imagination, good big brother and loves to play with his little sisters, his million dollar smile that always makes me smile,
curiosity of pretty much everything and how things work, how he still will kiss me when his
friends are watching, his true love for both sets of grandparents, and much more. I sure do love my boy Miles!
2 comments:
Stacie,The blue cap and gown was great with Miles' sky blue eyes.
He is so stinkin cute!
I love that little guy, though he isn't little anymore! Time goes by to fast.
Post a Comment