Monday, May 19, 2008

There's nothing like a Fort!

Miles and Shelbie love to build forts with chairs and blankets and play with their toys inside. I can remember doing this very same thing growing up and how exciting it was. It really does keep you young to have kids cause they remind you of your own childhood and they also remind you to enjoy the simple things in life. I'm always amazed at how Miles and Shelbie get excited over the smallest things. I'm also so thankful that they have such a great imagination. I sure do love my kids and I guess it's a good thing cause I'm stuck with them :)
I thought that I'd include this picture of our angel Coral cause this is a small proof that she is getting into everything. She has just started army crawling and even getting up on her hands and knees and lunging forwards. Just today she was on the floor in our bedroom and we have one step up in their that separates Grant office and Coral crawled up it - I could not believe it! She had this look on her face like she knew what she was doing and she was so proud of herself. She is such a happy baby and growing up way to fast. One more quick note that I just thought of that cracks me up: Shelbie will get so excited and start screaming, "Baby sister is crawling, she's really crawling". I love her enthusiasm.

No comments: