Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

First on my Mothers Day weekend agenda was a Mother's Day Luncheon at Miles' school today. Grant was so great to watch the girls so that I could give Miles my full attention. The kids had decorated the tables with their art work and Miles had made me a bunch of art work for my present. We ate a nice lunch together and it was fun to get to spend some special time only with him. He is growing up way to fast and I can't believe he'll be going to kindergarten next year from 8:15 am till 2:45 pm.
Next I got to go Scrapbooking at a local store from 4 pm till 11 pm, with no children. This was awesome to say the least! I got a lot of cute pages done and bought some really cute supplies for my own Mother's Day gift.
Now I'm back home printing out some material for my talk on Sunday in Sacrament Meeting, on Mothers off course. While I'm waiting for my slow printer to finish I'm writing this. Hey, if any one has any good ideas for a talk on Mothers I'd love to hear them within the next day. I'm just hoping I can make it threw the talk without balling my eyes out, because once my talks over I'm off to give the lesson in Relief Society. Oh dear, why did I agree to this. I guess I'm glad I got my relaxing out of the way. Happy Mothers Day!

7 comments:

Tillia said...

I love the scrapbooking time, but the to two talks is for the birds. I have to do sharing time and that is enough!

Becky Leland said...

Miles, I bet you had a fun time with your Mommy. I love your art work. You are so cool.
I love you, MaMa

Becky Leland said...

Miles, I bet you had a fun time with your Mommy. I love your art work. You are so cool.
I love you, MaMa

Emily Kikuchi said...

Wow! You have a busy weekend! Good luck tommorow!

Emily Kikuchi said...

Sorry it's me again. I got your comment about adding you to the private list, but I UNFORTUNATELY don't have your email address to send you access! I know I am a horrible cousin. Can you email it to me at emilyginn AT yahoo DOT com? Thanks!

The Nelson Family said...

Good for Grant! I bet with having more than one child it is a treat for both of you to spend some quality time together. You did a great job on your talk, and although there were a few tears, the were nicely placed and there was NO BAWLING! :) I remember giving a lesson in RS once when I was about 3 months pregnant and I bawled the whole time. I'm bad...

Happy Mothers Day!

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, You are a terific mommy! Ca't wait to see you. I love you.