
Many years ago before I was even married I lived in the same town as my sister
Tillia and her family. At the time she only had one young son Coleman. I can remember Coleman eating what they call Bitter
Biscuits and I used to be so grossed out when he did. I told myself that I would never let my kids get that messy. Well, this picture is proof of me eating my words. I will say that it still grosses me out to no end and sometimes I have to take slow breathes when my kids are making a mess, but I'm getting better.
3 comments:
HAHAHA!! Kids have a funny way of making us eat our words! But I agree...those biter biscuits are NASTY!
She still looks cute though ;)
I always feel like I have to strip Jane naked before she eats - she seems to always make a huge mess. I think it's pretty funny until the clean-up time comes!
Great fort too! We used to love building those things.
I'm glad you are letting your children get messy, you know you can wash almost anything so don't sweat it
Post a Comment