Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer has started!

One of the kids favorite summer activities that they discovered last year is the slip-n-slide. I bought one a week ago and told Miles that when he was out of school I would set it up for him as a treat. He never forgets anything and as soon as school was out yesterday he was begging for the slip-n-slide. I was able to put it off for one day, but today he just couldn't wait any longer.
Me and Coral sat on the screened in porch under the fan and watched all the excitement while trying to stay cool. I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of her. I can't believe how many things she can do now. I sat her on this bike and she was holding on and trying to push her feet along. She's also crawling, mostly army style, all around the house and picking up the most minuscule things and putting them in her mouth. Oh dear, you gotta love it!



1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, Adorable kids! See you soon.