Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arts and Crafts!

The kids have been really into making arts and crafts lately and I have been letting them go at it. They usually make these pictures with tons of pom poms on them and random other things. Miles, of course, usually comes up with some explanation of what it is that makes no sense. Then Shelbie just asks me if I like hers and either decides to give it to someone or keep it all to herself. Now I am left with all of these projects that I haven't a clue what to do with. They normally get piled up in the corner of the kitchen counter and then I slowly start disposing of them. However, I wish it were that easy cause just a soon as I dispose of them Miles or Shelbie will ask me were there so and so is - just my luck!
Below is a picture of there latest project, painting there own t-shirts. They did have a lot of fun with fabric paint and different sponges, but Miles now claims that the shirt is way to itchy to wear, oh dear.

No comments: