Friday, August 22, 2008

Eat Coral Eat!

My pediatrician once told me that a baby, or young child, will not over eat; when they are done they will let you know. I some times wonder if this statement is true when I watch Coral eat. She loves to eat and will pretty much eat anything that I put in front of her or put in her mouth. She grabs handfuls and stuffs it into her mouth and then goes for more(some times I feel like she's not even chewing). She will eventually start playing with her food or dropping it and then I know that she has had enough, however, this is after many many trays full of food.
Here Miss Coral is going to town with some cream cheese chicken and green beans.

1 comment:

Tillia said...

seriously she looks so much older to me and i was just there.