Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coral Update

Coral is our precious, silly, smiley, sweet handful. She's discovering that a lot of her day is consumed with being in the car going hear and there and every where, therefore, she doesn't always get to be home to have a specific nap time. She has started being really good at taking power naps, whether it be in the car, in her crib, or even on the floor. Today I caught her resting on the living room floor. Now take it she's not sleeping but for her any time that she is still for longer than 2 seconds is something to mention. Coral is geting really good at her walking skills and is walking about 50% of the time. Below she is looking for a snack, I guess, in the frig. I was getting something out and before I could close the door all the way Coral squeezes her way in and is very content to stay there. Her face says it all!

4 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, I love the t-shirts.

Miss Coral is just adorable!!!
You kids are full of personality!!!

I love y'all!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE FRIDGE PHOTO!!!

Tillia said...

She is getting so big

The Nelson Family said...

That little Coral is getting so dang cute. I loved watching her walk around the other night when we stopped my. I love all the new updates! Your kids are always 'entertaining' and adorable!