Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Dinner, Cooper Style

Every Sunday we try and get together with Grants family and have a nice meal. It's always good to spend time with them and it truly is wonderful how well we all get along. Ever since Grant and his brother Todd have gotten into spearfishing we have really been living it up with some awesome meals! Lately we have experimented with Thai and Chinese food, we love going to the Chinese market. Tonight we decided to have a make your own sushi rolls dinner with all the accessories. We each got to make what ever kind we wanted and them eat it up. We also had homemade won-tons and dumplings. It was a lot of fun and really yummy! Below is a really goofy picture of me holding my beloved rolls that I made myself. I know that I made it, but I must say that it was good.

3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, You can make me some when Daddy and I come to your house - you know your Daddy will not eat it - steak and potatoes for him.

Anonymous said...

YUMMMMMM!!! I'll have to stop by when I'm in the area :) HEHE! I would have totally loved the rolls, my mouth is salivating just thinking about them :) Ya'll are so good to make so many different things- way cool!
Love ya- Candy

Tillia said...

Stacie that is quite the picture of you. I would like to have a BIG plate of rolls and a ton of raw everything. Pregnancy is killin me I can't have one of my favs, but hey only 3 more months.