Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Pictures

I am so thankful to my wonderful friend Cami who took some time out of her busy life to take some pictures of our family. She got some great shots and I wanted to share some of them with you. I know many of you know that it's hard to get a good family picture when you've got kids, so here's our top three that we took. Which one is your favorite?


It always seems like at least one of the kids is making a goofy face, but that's how things go!


8 comments:

InkMom said...

Goofy faces are way better than crying faces!

They're all good, but I like the first one. And I love your haircut -- looks really great, and I swear it's darker than when I saw you last. Am I crazy?

Stacie Cooper said...

yes my hair is darker cause I don't highlight it anymore and I guess it's pretty close to my natural color now. it seems that the older I get and the more kids I have the darker my hair gets.

Tillia said...

I like the first and last one the best
really good picturei

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, I love the 1st and 3rd pictures. Your hair is as dark as your Daddy's. I love the cut!

Love y'all

Anonymous said...

I'm with the group liking the first and third and the darling haircut too :) I would pick #3 just because I like closer-ups, but they are both way cute! And I love all the others too- you guys have such a wonderful and beautiful family!

Angela said...

I also love the 1st and
3rd too. You guys all look so great!

Kerri said...

I like the first one! Your hair is too cute!!!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Your pictures turned out great! Happy Thanksgiving.