Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My birthday present.

Tonight I finally got to enjoy my birthday present - tickets to "So You Think You Can Dance" tour. I'm so happy that my good friend Rachel accompanied me and we had a blast. We didn't have the best seats in the place but with some help from my binoculars every now and then I could get a very up close look. It was so nice to get away for half a day and so worth getting home at 1:15am. We took a few pictures just to prove that we were there! Happy Birthday to me!
The top 12 dancers from season 5 were there and they put on a great show.

Me and Rachel hanging out in our seats.
OK, I have a funny story to tell real quick! You see this hat that I'm wearing, well I thought that it was cute and it's been pretty chilly lately so it has two purposes. Well, I tried to wear it today and this is what Shelbie said to me, "Mommy what are you wearing? Let me see that hat. (then she preceded to hide it). There mommy that is better, now you are pretty." Well I guess the hat didn't get her approval! What do you think?


3 comments:

InkMom said...

I won't be commenting on the hat, but I've found my kids instincts to be pretty much right on target! And they're refreshingly (maddeningly?) honest about their opinions.

You know, you look exactly the same as you did the last time we lived in the same town, which was, I think 12 years ago. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you look darling in the hat- you always look darling!!!

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, Shelbie has a way of telling her opinions. She told me about my blouse. Love that girl.