Miles' class has been preparing for their "Thanksgiving Feast" for a long time and the day finally arrived yesterday. His class put on a little show singing 5 songs and resiting 1 poem. They even dressed up as turkey with tail feathers. Notice that Miles is the only one who did not want to paint his nose. He told me after that he didn't want to paint it cause paint itches and he'd have to scratch it will he was singing and that that would mess him up. Well he didn't mess up so I guess their is a method to his madness!
After the show we got to eat a whole traditional thanksgiving meal that his class had made. They even made homemade applesauce and butter - Grant and I were really impressed and it was actually really good! Below are a few pictures of Miles singing. I took a short video but am not sure how to get it to work, so if I figure it out I'll post it up.
2 comments:
Stacie, I love this little boy - he is the sweetest! I love what he said about being proud of him.
See y'all soon - love everyone!
I love that little turkey!!!
Post a Comment