Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Like brother, like sister!

I was looking at Miles' scrapbook the other day and I was shocked to notice that Coral looks a lot like Miles when he was younger, especially with there hair, eyes, and facial expressions. Tonight the two of them were taking a bath together so I decided to grab the camera. (I must note that usually Coral takes a bath with Shelbie but tonight Shelbie was stuck at the kitchen counter being stubborn and taking forever to eat her dinner. Oh dear, I guess when your parents tell you that the things you did when you were younger will come back to haunt you when you have children, it really is true!)
Miles really is a great big brother and Coral is really starting to understand and play with her siblings, it is a lot of fun to watch!
Coral loves splashing around and knocking things over. Tonight she got a kick out of filling a big cup with water and pouring it on top of Miles.
Miles is still my only kid that asks for pictures to be taken of him and I love him for it!
Littlest sister and big brother playing!


4 comments:

InkMom said...

Stacie, they are just adorable. Miles is such a ham!

Tillia said...

Stacie i can remember you sitting at the kitchen table refusing to eat your green beans, pay back sucks!
Miles and coral are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Dang cute!! And the thing about what we do as kids coming back to haunt us is TOTALLY true!! :)
Luv ya-
Candy

Melanie said...

Cute pictures!!
Just to update you our blog address has changed to: housefullofboys5