Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Great Thanksgiving Weekend!

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend, actually it's still going on, and I have to say that we are so blessed and we have so much to be thankful for! Everyone in Grant's family was in town for the weekend, except for one of his sisters that lives in Utah. We had a lot of fun family activities planned every day and of course there was a lot of yummie food included in every activity! I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked cause I was to busy enjoying the moment, but I did include a few fun ones.
Thanksgiving night we had a big bonfire at Grant's parents house. Above is a picture of Shelbie and cousin Dalton roasting some marshmallows.Sorry the picture isn't that good, bad lighting, but I had to commemorate the losing of Miles' first tooth on Thanksgiving day. He was playing outside and he ran inside and said that his tooth was loose. He opened his mouth and his tooth wasn't loose it was GONE! He was so excited and it's still a mystery what happened or where the tooth is. Luckily the tooth fairy honors notes that explain that you couldn't find your tooth.
Coral loves being outside and had lots of fun watching the other kids zoom down Ponka's (that's what they call Grants dad) zip line.Grant's parents yard is a semi gradual long hill down to a small lake. His dad put up a zip line going down part of the hill. Miles and Shelbie had the time of there lives taking turns flying down the hill. Above is Shelbie in motion but you can see the smile on her face and Miles reaching out his arms to catch her and help her get down.
Here's Miles coming down the line and trying to lift his legs up so they don't touch the ground. They had such a great time! Happy Thanksgiving weekend to everyone!



1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, Looks like the kids had alot of FUN!

Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeeks. Coral is just so much like you - BEAUTIFUL eyes.

Love y'all