Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

As a child I can remember the excitement of Christmas morning! I remember waiting on the stairs until my parents gave us the OK to come down and see what Santa Claus had left for us. I can even remember how I felt inside, pure joy! Well I think that I feel just as happy, if not more, as a parent waiting for the kids and seeing the looks on their faces. I love Christmas and we certainly had a great morning! Here's just a picture of each of the kids and their smiling faces that I love so much!
Coral was so happy all morning and just walked around with a smile on her face. She also kept saying, "Oohhh!", whenever she saw or touched anything new.
The picture of Shelbie is her "Yippee" for Santa and Christmas. She is so fun to watch open presents and she always has a great reaction!
Here's Miles snuggling his giant caterpillar that MaMa and Big Daddy got him. He saw this at a store a few months ago and he just had to have it. I told him that maybe he could get it for Christmas. His wish came through when MaMa heard that he wanted it that was all she needed to hear. He sure is a lot like his mommy when it come to loving stuffed animals!



No comments: