Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday at the park

This morning we went over to a park as a family to play. Grant played some football with some buddies and me and the kids watched him for a little and played on the playground a little.
Here's Shelbie practicing her tree climbing skills. I only got her to smile by telling her that I'd give her an M&M, gotta love that. Here's Coral exploring as usual.
Miles and Shelbie watching daddy from the bleachers. I thought this picture was so cute.
Mr. Miles and his goofy the suns in my eyes smile.



4 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

We hope you had a Merry Christmas. It looks like you did. We miss you. Your kids are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Ok, t shirts at Christmas. It's one thing to just put one on for fun, but it a whole other thing to put one on because it's that warm outside!! Wow- those wild Florida Christmases :) The kids are darling- I love the one of them watching Grant too- so cute!!

Becky Leland said...

Love these sweet kids!!!

Lana Dahle said...

I LOVE the picture of Shelbie in the tree! That is priceless!!