
I ran into an old friend of mine, Nikki Rhodes, at good ole Applebee's. It was great to see her and see that she's doing well.

Miles had a blast at Bounceville!

Shelbie also had a blast and just kept going and going and only stopped for a few drinks of water.

Coral got to go on the slide with an adult, so since Grant wasn't there that was me every time. I definitely got my exercise, but had a lot of fun doing it and seeing her smile every time. Whenever we would get done she'd point to the slide and motion for me to go back up again and how could I say no to that face :)

The last day that we were there it was only 18 degrees outside in the middle of the day. Here's a picture of Coral and I all bundled up to go outside.
1 comment:
this was so much fun. I'm glad you were there to go down the slide with Coral - she LOVED it!
Post a Comment