Monday, December 8, 2008

Growing up!

I know that all of us who have kids wonder sometimes where time went and how they all of a sudden just grew up right before our eyes. I have been thinking a lot about this lately and trying to savor all the time that I have with my kids. I am trying to not always go run for the camera, but to just take in the moment (and then maybe go get the camera if there's still time). We have been having a lot of fun the past week getting ready for the holidays and doing some fun family activities together. Some of our highlights for the week have been as follows: many fun art projects, an awesome SEC football championship game party (GO GATORS!), putting up some Christmas lights outside, doing some yard work together, and watching the kids ride bikes outside and enjoying the nice weather!

I did happen to snap a picture of Coral the other day playing in the play room. She is so full of spunk and curiosity and yes she wears me out but I love her energy for life and off course her cuteness! She has learned how to climb up on just about anything and this chair that is in the play room is one of her favorite places to get up on. She will sit up there and play with a toy and the look on her face just radiates how proud of herself she is!
I love being a mom and I love my kids. They are pros at being goofy and putting a smile on my face even when sometimes I probably shouldn't be smiling, and I wouldn't have it any other way!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?! Love the grin!

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, Coral is killing me - she is sooooo cute! She looks so much like you when you were her age.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Love y'all

Tillia said...

Stacie that looks just like you with a small touch of grant. Man can I see you in her and it brings back childhood memories to me and a great big smile.I thank my Heavenly Father you are my sister every single day!!!I love you like crazy and miss you tons!