The next couple of posts are from our visit to My mom and dads house in North Carolina. We left on Thursday December 18th and returned home on Tuesday December 23rd.
I had plans to do some blogs up there but my pictures wouldn't download so now I'm a bit behind. I also jotted down a few things that I learned from our trip:
* Coral loves cheese balls
* Miles and Shelbie love cheese balls
* MaMa bought way to many cheese balls
* no matter how many times a 1 year old says uh-oh or hey it's still cute every time
* bounce houses are lots of fun even for adults and really good exercise
* It's always fun to run into an old friend
* It is possible for the water in your car engine to freeze
* It is possible for the water to thaw out with a heater under the car and for your car to still run (although I know that this was simply a Christmas miracle)
* kids CAN do great in the car, even for 9 hours
* thank goodness for portable video players
* getting cute shoes 70 % off at an outlet always makes you happy
* my kids get up 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours earlier at MaMa's house
* when you visit family you always end up with way more than you came with, especially my parents
* my son still loves trains and could watch them/talk about them all day
* it's always good to be home!
1 comment:
we miss y'all!
Post a Comment