Thursday, May 7, 2009
Aww... That Face!
I know that all of you out there who have kids just melt sometimes when your child looks at you or does something really cute or sweet. Most days my heart melts at least a couple of times and below are two examples of such a time. Coral has such a sweet side and the other day she wanted me to wrap her up in one of her blankets and carry her around while she kissed me and smiled at me. When I finally sat her down at the bar in the kitchen to give her a snack she just looked at me with those big blue eyes and there went my heart, just melting away. She is growing up so fast and I am trying to enjoy all of her sweetness and even some of her wildness.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is killing me, I want to see her so bad. You need to show her pictures of me so she knows who I am. We all know aunt TT is the best. I just miss ya'll soooo much!
she reminds me sooo much of you ! Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!
Post a Comment