Saturday, May 2, 2009
Splash Park
The other day at the gym I overheard someone talking about a small splash park in a small town just north of us. Being a curious mom I first apologized for listening in on her conversion, but then I preceded to ask her about the park and the location of it. Today we invited my sister in law Alison and her three kids to go and check it out with us. We all had a great and it was a really cute park and great activity. Below are a few snapshots that I could manage to get while the kids were running around playing. It was definitely worth the short drive and we'll be back for sure. I guess I'm glad that I got caught ease dropping in on someone else's conversation! Lesson for the day: being noisy sometimes pays off.
Coral and cousin Samantha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sooooooooooo Cute!
Post a Comment