Friday, May 22, 2009
A True Accomplishment!
I have to start by saying that Coral, as many of you know, is never still. I know it sounds bad but I so wish that she would just sit still for at least 10 minutes a day to play a game or even watch part of a show. This morning she was a little grumpy so I put on a baby Einstein video for her and asked her is she wanted to watch it. Well, low and behold she sat there in my bedroom in my recliner and watched the whole thing. Yes, I said the whole thing, a good 20 minutes. I was so excited that I actually got to sit at my computer without her crying at my lap for me to get up. Way to go Coral for giving mommy a 20 minute break!


Above is Shelbie and her sweetness. She saw me take a picture of Coral and wanted me to take a picture of her as well. I will add that Shelbie came into our bedroom this morning crying and saying that she had swallowed a rock. I mean seriously, how does a four year swallow a rock. At first I wasn't sure but she insisted that her tummy hurt cause she had put a rock, one of those shiny ones that you can buy in a little bag from the store, into her mouth and accidentally swallowed it. Oh dear, Grant got on the computer and googled the problem and found out that it's not serious unless you don't see it in there bowel movements within 4 to 5 days. So guess what I'll be doing for the next 4 to 5 days? Isn't being a mother so glorious sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! Have fun on the poop watch!
Yea for Coral and Mommy, poop watching should be GOOD times!
Oh my! Guess you'll have fun every time she has a bowel movement the next few days :) hehe! Go Coral for sitting still :) I am sure you go TONS done in those 20 minutes, but hopefully you just relaxed :)!!
these little girls are soooo cute!!! Shelbie is right when she says "I need to see MaMa today".
Post a Comment