Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Go Fly A Kite!
We had a really fun primary activity at church last month where we helped the kids make their own kites. After the construction was over everyone headed outside to test them out and eat some Popsicles. We got really lucky cause it was a pretty windy day and the kids all got their kites up in the air, with some running. We did bring along a couple helium balloons just in case their was no wind. When the kids got tired running with their kites we tied balloons to each kite so they would fly on their own. I was so busy during the activity, since I am in the primary presidency, that I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. Luckily my sister in law took some fun pictures and she just emailed them to me so I had to post them up even though their a month late.
Coral was so happy when I gave her a popsicle that she didn't move a muscle while she downed it. I will add that her hands were stained orange the rest of the day. Below you can see Coral running away with a kite trying to get it to fly. She didn't even care that it never got off the ground she just ran and ran laughing the whole time. She is such a joy and really loves life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thank you Alison for the cute pictures. sweet, sweet kids
how smart with the balloon
LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment