It was a beautiful day on Saturday and we had a great time as a family at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Below are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

I can't even remember the name of this animal but I do remember that it is a relative of the Giraffe.



Fisher was pretty good as always, he just needs some attention now and then.

Above is the older ones investing animal tracks.

Here's the kids
in front of "The Tree of Life".

Grant put Fisher in the
snuggle on his back and Fisher thought that it was great. Everyone that walked by he just laughed and laughed.

All of the kids love to dig, especially Coral, so the dinosaur digging pit was a hit.



When I put this braid in my hair on Saturday morning I totally felt like my sister, love you sis!
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment