Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ballet Practice

Shelbie and Coral had the best time the other day "practicing" ballet. Coral was surprisingly so good about letting Shelbie teach her some moves and she followed along pretty well. She even let Shelbie position her feet and dip her a few times. I am so glad that these girls are finally getting to the right stage to play together and interact. Sisters are the best and I can recall having fond memories of my sister and I dancing around our basement in our dance costumes as well.

These girls light up my life with happiness and joy!

3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

ADORABLE!!! These sweet girls are getting so big!

Tillia said...

So stinkin cute, I love those girls and can't wait to see them again!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweetness- they are gonna ooze off the page. It made me smile HUGE :)!! love it!