Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Best!

Since next Sunday is General Conference and we'll be at home in our pj's watching conference I decided to dress everybody up in their Easter attire today. I got lucky cause I didn't have to buy a thing for Easter clothes this year. I had gotten Shelbie and Coral's dresses a little big last year so they still fit this year. Fisher got to wear some spring overalls that used to be Miles' and Miles had a tie in his closet from one of his cousins that matched everyone perfectly:) I am also pumped cause I actually got some cute pictures of the four of them together and that is hard to do.

Fisher was the first one ready this morning so I took him outside for a quick photoshoot. It didn't take long to get some cute pictures. As you can tell from the pictures he is getting really good at sitting up! I also wanted to note that lately Fisher has started babbling real sounds like BaBaBa... and MaMaMa... so fun!





3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Sooooooo CUTE!!!

Tillia said...

Great picture. I forgot to take one so maybe I can do it this week sometime. Love you

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling!! Such perfect Springness :) Makes me smile! You are so on the ball- I'm shooting for Easter outfits the week AFTER conference :)