Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where did Coral go?

Tonight Grant feed Coral her bottle and she didn't fall asleep so he put her on the ground to let her wear herself out a little before he tried to rock her to sleep. He didn't hear anything from her for a few minutes so he started looking around for her and found her like this. He came and got me and I had to grab the camera. I have never had a child fall asleep on the floor ever before. It kind off reminded me of this old carpet commerical where there is this baby crying and the dad puts her on the floor to grab something and when he turns around she has fallen asleep on the carpet. So sooo PRECIOUS!

3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, This is too much! Sooooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Stacie---
That is about the sweetest thing I ever saw!!! Aunt Wanda

Tillia said...

so cute, to bad she didn't do that at the beach. love ya