this past Wednesday and Thursday was the annual Cooper "Girls Weekend". This year since we just had a reunion we decided to cut it a little shorter and just go for one night and one and a half days. It is always nice to get a way with just the girls and hang out. I was late for the festivities due to Shelbie's dance recital so when we arrived we met up with everyone on the beach. This is where the title to my post comes into play. Shelbie and Coral had the best time on the beach and ran around with smiles on there faces the whole time (expect when I tried to take pictures of course). Both of them just swam around like little fish in the swallow part of the water and it was so cute to watch Coral because she would copy and do everything that Shelbie was doing.
I didn't get any more pictures from the girls trip cause at the beach I guess some water got on my camera and it totally doesn't work anymore. This is not a good scenario, me with no camera. I'm going to have to solve this problem very soon!
I have to offer a special thanks to all the Cooper girls for a fun getaway. It was so sweet of everyone to throw me and and Lana (my sister in law who is also pregnant and having a boy) a little baby shower with some really cute and useful and fun gifts. So So FUN!
1 comment:
I LOVE these little girls!!! They are growing up way too fast - such cuties!!!
Shelbie looks precious dancing in her recital.
Post a Comment