These are just a couple extra pictures from our family reunion that I just got from other family members cameras. I couldn't resist posting them.

These two of Coral are my definite favorites. She loved looking at the fish through the glass at the Key West Eco Discovery Center. A special thanks to Aunt Lesa for capturing the moment!


Above is me in my 7 1/2 month pregnant glory. I posted this per some of your requests to see me, so there you go.

Shelbie's favorite part of the Key West Aquarium was getting to touch the little animals, especially the starfish!

Miles showing how happy he is to be taking a late night boat ride.
3 comments:
I can't wait to see these sweet and precious kids. Miss Stacie looks good! Can't wait to see you too!
You look GREAT Stacie!!
What a fun girl's time out!! And I definitely agree- you look AWESOME!!! I always look like a beached whale by 7.5 months- speaking of spear fishing :) HA! You guys are amazing- and I am soooo impressed your kids had the guts to spear the fish- I would have thrown up :)!
Post a Comment