It isn't hard to find pictures of my sister Tillia and I together. We were pretty much inseparable growing up and she is still my best friend, I just wish she lived closer. You will notice that up until this first photo she was the taller one. It was some point in late middle school that I caught up and then surpassed her. Sorry sis, we still love you even though you stopped growing :)Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Trip down memory lane.
I have been doing a lot of scanning lately of tons of old photos from growing up. I love looking at the photos and remembering the times that go along with them. I thought I would let everyone in on some of my favorite old photos, enjoy!
It isn't hard to find pictures of my sister Tillia and I together. We were pretty much inseparable growing up and she is still my best friend, I just wish she lived closer. You will notice that up until this first photo she was the taller one. It was some point in late middle school that I caught up and then surpassed her. Sorry sis, we still love you even though you stopped growing :)
It isn't hard to find pictures of my sister Tillia and I together. We were pretty much inseparable growing up and she is still my best friend, I just wish she lived closer. You will notice that up until this first photo she was the taller one. It was some point in late middle school that I caught up and then surpassed her. Sorry sis, we still love you even though you stopped growing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh my goodness - I remember each picture. Soooooo true - you and Tillia were ALWAYS together - best friends then and now!!!
Daddy's favorite - the cemetery
I wish we were little again just for a day. Being your sister is the greatest joy then and now!!!!
Oh honey, you totally made me smile- almost cry I was smiling so hard!! Wow- it really does seem just like yesterday! Did we grow up already?? Wouldn't it be neat to just have a few minutes back in "those days" again- I could do without middle school, but the younger or older years would be great! Thanks for posting them- and yes, you are were cute!! Still are :)
Post a Comment