Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yea! We made it to MaMa's & Big Daddy's

After a LONG all day trip on Friday we finally made it to NC to spend some much needed time with MaMa & Big Daddy and soon to be my sister and her 5 kids. I haven't seen my sisters kids in over a year and that is way to long! Both our kids are around the same ages and they get along so well so we are so excited to see them when they arrive tomorrow.
Today we just hung out, ran a few errands, and recouped from the car ride. I did snap a few photos of the kids playing in water buckets in the back yard today. I have to say that I am totally enjoying the NC mountain weather already. This morning at 11 am it was only 78 and completely glorious. Now it did warm up as the day went on but came nothing to feeling like the humid Florida climate that I seem to never really get used to.
The kids are so happy to be here! Miles said yesterday when we got here that he sure hopes that this wasn't a dream and that he would wake up and be back home. Thankfully it's not a dream and we're ready for tons more fun over the course of the next couple weeks.







1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

I love watching these kids play!!!