As a side note Shelbie now tells us that when she grows up she wants to be a mom and a ballet teacher. It's fun to see her get so excited about something and really enjoy it. I have to say that Miles also was really proud of Shelbie and before the recital he kept saying, "Shelbie, I can't wait to go to your show!"
Friday, July 3, 2009
Ballet Recital
The day finally came for Shelbie's first ballet recital. She was so excited and so cute on stage. She was actually a little shy at first but we were still so proud of her and it brought back so many memories of when I was little. Below are a few of the best pictures that we got. The lighting wasn't that good so our camera didn't get the best pictures.
As a side note Shelbie now tells us that when she grows up she wants to be a mom and a ballet teacher. It's fun to see her get so excited about something and really enjoy it. I have to say that Miles also was really proud of Shelbie and before the recital he kept saying, "Shelbie, I can't wait to go to your show!"

As a side note Shelbie now tells us that when she grows up she wants to be a mom and a ballet teacher. It's fun to see her get so excited about something and really enjoy it. I have to say that Miles also was really proud of Shelbie and before the recital he kept saying, "Shelbie, I can't wait to go to your show!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Stacie, this reminds me of years pasted with you and Tillia - 10 years of dancing. Y'all LOVED it too!
See y'all soon
So So cute!! The costumes never really change- didn't we all have one that looked like that, and that we loved playing in for years to come?! I love it! It looks like she did a great job!
Post a Comment